Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Say No To...

Excusercising!  That's right, just say NO to excusercising.  I can't exercise because I don't have time, money, energy, etc.  Stop thinking and saying that! Where there's a will there's a way.  We all lead very busy lives so you have to decide what's being in good health worth to you?  Is it worth 30 less minutes with your loved ones?  Is it worth 30 less minutes in front of the TV or computer?  I really truly hope that as you have read my blog posts you can see how valuable exercising is to your health, your family life, your married life, your employment, etc.  Exercise can make so many things in your life better.  Make it a habit every day to get moving whether that's a 10 minute walk before and after each meal (which would add up to 60 minutes), or a bike ride to and from work, a walk during your lunch hour at work, etc.  Just make moving a part of who you are.  It's beautiful outside today in my neck of the woods so we'll be spending ample time outside playing, I hope you will grab your loved ones and do the same thing.

So for some exercise try my walk challenge... Brisk walk 10 minutes before and after each meal every day this week!

Sorry no recipe today, short on time, my kids are calling me to go out and play.  :)  As always thanks for reading and feel free to share any of my blog posts with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment