Monday, February 25, 2013

No More Nibbling

According to the book, "Eat to Lose, Eat to Win" by Rachel Beller, MS, RD our nibbling can pack an extra 600+  calories a day!  Yeah, crazy I know, that crust from your children's P.B.J. sandwich, those taste tests of your dinner, the "small" sampling of your neighbor's hummus, that little bite you snuck from your husband's plate, just a bite of a cookie, all add up.  So if you think you're doing everything right and that you should be down several pounds but you're not, take note of how many nibbles you're taking throughout your day.  Don't feel guilty about throwing food in the trash, it's either in the trash or on your thighs, stomach, arms, or face.

Jump roping is an excellent full body exercise, turn on some fantastic up beat music and see if you can go 5 minutes straight, if that's too easy, go for as long as you can.

Sorry no recipe today... I'm limited on time.  As always I enjoy hearing from my readers, please leave a comment, and if you want me to talk about something in particular let me know.


4 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know what foods leave you feeling full the most and what foods are the least calories. I was thinking about this the other day. What are your thoughts on 3 meals a day versus 5? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay smart girl, my question is this: What foods make you feel bloated? I feel this a lot and can't figure out what I eat that causes it. Also, do you have a good cleanse that will help stop cravings etc? Okay, I know, that's two questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina... my next blog post will clear all that up... I hope, until then, buy some fresh lemons, and drink one squeezed lemon with 4 cups of ice cold water for the bloating... the cravings I will help you with next Monday. I've been doing a lot of research on the topic and am testing it out on myself for the past week I need one more week to see if it's legit... so far so good. It's exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heidi! You're awesome! BTW, Love your background, it's very familiar, ;D

    ReplyDelete